Business Strategy, Advisory & Consulting Services
The Four Winds Diversified (FWD) Project
is an Innovative Project conceptualized by Southwest Business Development Consultants, LLC (SWBDC) and Data Management of New Mexico, LLC is funded by the Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA), U.S. Department of Commerce, American Indian Alaska Native / Native Hawaiian Program.
This Project targeting the Southwest provides resources for entrepreneurship and business training on access to opportunities, access to capital, and access to resources & markets.
- Federal Contracting Strategies, Training & Coaching. Assessment & Certification Services for Federal Set-Aside Programs such as the SBA 8(a) Certification Program, HUB Zone, WOSB, SDVOSB, & Buy-Indian Act Initiatives
- Quarterly Small Business Training, One-On-One Meetings & Consulting Services
- Access to Opportunities / Access to Capital / Access to Resources
The Four Winds Diversified (FWD) Project – First Year Successes – MBDA Return on Investment
- 17 FWD Clientele Success Stories Submitted to MBDA
- $88 Million in Contracts Secured
- $77 Million Secured in the form of Bonds, Loans, Lines-of Credit, Grants
- Over 1,800 Jobs Created and Retained
- Currently Serve over 100 Clientele of which 80% are Native American Owned / Operated