Eligibility & Services
Who is Eligible?
- All Minority Owned Companies, with a Focus on American Indian, Alaskan Native & Native Hawaiian Businesses – Two Page Client Assessment Intake Application
- For Profit Organizations, Tribal Corporations, Chambers of Commerce, Small Business Resource Partnership Programs
- Minority and Native American Organizations and Small Businesses seeking access to opportunities, access to capital, and access to resources & markets.
This Project targeting the Southwest provides resources for entrepreneurship and business training on access to opportunities, access to capital, and access to resources & markets.
- Federal Contracting Strategies, Training & Coaching. Assessment & Certification Services for Federal Set-Aside Programs such as the SBA 8(a) Certification Program, HUB Zone, WOSB, SDVOSB, & Buy-Indian Act Initiatives
- Quarterly Small Business Training, One-On-One Meetings & Consulting Services
- Access to Opportunities / Access to Capital / Access to Resources